1. I still live at home.
2. I ask my parents for money on a daily/weekly basis.
3. I love sleeping.
4. I love my bedroom.
5. I must have my DDCT (Dedicated Daily Computer Time). Don’t talk to me if I haven’t.
6. I own a smartphone.
7. I’m addicted/physically sewn to it.
8. I love Snapchat.
9. I have a gym membership.
10. I use Soundcloud to download dance/trance/soundscapes.
11. I have illegally downloaded music for many years.
12. I have multiple HDs in procrastination.
13. I complain about #firstworldproblems.
14. I loved Arthur as a kid.
15. I see white headphones and regard them as a necessity, not a luxury.
16. I utilise and whinge about Melbourne’s Myki system.
17. I’ve stalked someone on Facebook/Instragram and have Liked something accidentally.
18. I chew gum like the world’ll end if I don’t.
19. I believe the right friends can be your chosen family.
20. I knew about the Dark Knight shootings before my parents did due to social media.
21. I know the value of a Selfie as a social currency.
22. I want to travel the world.
23. I don’t do my own washing.
24. I dress inappropriately for the (Melbourne) weather.
25. I use emojis excessively to the point of no return. (Thanks you iOS 6) 🙂 😦 😛 😀